Monday 14 October 2013

Skills Audit

Looking back at my AS work i can see how much I have learned while blogging.

Since AS i have learned how to use ICT in my blogs instead of posting a blog that is entirely made of text, now i have learned to use ICT  to explain my ideas in my blogs for example using: Videos to show a music video and its key features, Using GIF files to specifically show images that i want highlighted or Prezi if i need to present allot of information in a relevant way. I have learned to do these thing by using bloggers video and image insert function or embedding them manually.


An example of a gif that was embedded using HTML


This Year my blog posts are more interesting and diverse as i have found out new software and websites that allow my to create more informative blogs, Also I do allot more research on what i need to post as it will fall short of a good post otherwise.


Also I learned that using  MP3 files instead of a video may be better if the video does not have any relevance to the topic

No comments:

Post a Comment