Thursday 3 October 2013

Reflection of Progress

At this point, my blogging skills have become more constant. I feel I have more knowledge of programmes I can use e.g. Prezi to create a fun and exciting blog to be shown. I also know that the blogs I do have to be in detail and not just brief explanations. I have tried to show everything I have learnt through the blogposts by screenshotting and use of terminology I learn throughout. My blogs to this point have know more use of ICT and are detailed with everything I am learning during this research period to ensure that it is clear that I am sure of what I'm doing.

Out of 20 I think I would give myself 16/17 as I have made clear that I have a very good understanding of what I am doing.

However some things I may need to improve include
  • Blogging regularly and extend my understanding, not just stick to the blogging checklist.
  • Use more ICT. Find programmes that could help make my blog look interesting and exciting for the examiner.
  • Keep the work to a high standard, so always write in detail about the videos I analyse.

No comments:

Post a Comment