Friday 29 November 2013

Finished Today :)

Well after recording about 40 minutes or footage half of which we deemed unsuitable for editing mostly because the lighting was bad or we had our stuff in the shot we finally finished our music video which actually looks like a music video because last year my thriller film looked more like a swede than an actual thriller. So in two years of studying media i can finally say that i contributed to creating something i can show others.

Now I have to update my blogs because with all the re-filming and editing in workshops I have fallen a bit behind only now I guess I have to go to my physics workshops and do work there.

Now i wait for the 10th of December and see all of the videos that are much better than the one I helped make.


No comments:

Post a Comment