Friday 1 November 2013

Reflection on Progress

During this time we have been looking into depth for our music video, therefore we have analysed and planned very carefully in order to get a good quality. We've done this by analysing various different music videos within the genre, and also some of the original artists videos to get the overall feel of what she tries to convey to the audience.

I believe that I have achieved the targets I set myself on the last Reflection of Progress blog I did, I have used many different methods of ICT to keep my blog exciting, however I understand that I must always keep updating my blog so I can keep track of what I have been doing and reflect back on it when I need to.

So my new targets are

  • Keep updating regularly
  • Always go beyond the blogging checklist and research more.

No comments:

Post a Comment