Friday 1 November 2013

First filming session

We had our first filming session in our first location which was Point Hill!
Luckily for us it was a nice day, we had good weather and the atmosphere was clear, therefore our filming was clear and consistent to. As it does get dark pretty quickly we made sure that we got lots of different base tracks so when we come to put it all together we will have many different angles and shots to choose from.

Being the 'star' put me in a uncomfortable position at first, but once I started I got into the feeling of being in a music video, which turned out to be fun! This is the costume I wore:
 We chose this because it looked casual, so our audience could relate, yet I wore quite bold jewellery as it will be our form of synergy. 

 Just a random shot whilst we were filming. Showing Ashley use the figrig whilst we filmed on top of Point Hill, which has an incredible view!

No comments:

Post a Comment