Tuesday 10 December 2013

Test for digipak front - Went horribly wrong (shouldnt use a mouse)

 In class i started working on redrawing a picture we took using a mouse i ended up with this result which is terrible i had no clue what i was doing with the hair so i decided to get rid of it.
I did a redesign and took out the hair colours i did some shading beneath the neck which made it look better I could touch up on th eblack shirt and make it look better but i still dont think that it has a rock/pop feel to the digipak i feel that the colours are not vibrant enough.

Im sorry for completely making you look bad Giselle forgive me please.

Edit: Picture I used
Oh my i need to use more shading or at least show where the light is coming from maybe have the hair brown and make it so you can see the nose.

No comments:

Post a Comment