Tuesday 3 December 2013

Photoshop is overpowered

 Changed the background so it fades
The original photo resolution was terrible and features could hardly be seen. I decided to use the picture of the girl with the top of the face cut off because i wouldn't have to deal with facial features that are more obvious when edited. Also the pictures with peoples faces on it was painful to look at.

Also the picture looked like a Taylor Swift album cover I put on the blog earlier, things work out like that.
I matched the background colour the same as the background colour for the original image because i was too lazy to cut around the picture to have a new background fit in without contrasting. At first it seemed too plain so i found a picture of some buildings and lowered the opacity so that you could see them just barely. I then added an effect on the picture because if you blur something that wasn't in focus then it purposefully out of focus which it 10 times better than one that isn't.

I made the copyright/disclaimer not centred with makes it look out of place, also my positioning of the barcode labels seem to be off i have to look at other examples before i do my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment