Thursday 5 December 2013

Ancillary Ideas


I think that im going to do a four page digipak.

Colour Scheme.

  • 1st Colour
I thought about using blue as a main colour for my digipak linking it to the night sky shot in our music video, I think this will work well if i put a strong background behind it. I  could use a lighter blue for the font which would stand out from the darker shades.




  • 2nd Colour

I was also thinking of using red-orange on the colour wheels mainly focusing on the artsits make up and highlighting it im not fulling sure who im going to use such strong colours without making it look like a pop video.






 
(Personal) Font style Short list:






After doing the digipak due to the font downloads not saving resulting in having to install the font multiple times when returning to the computer i used fonts from photoshop intead.


The name of our Artist is Valentina.
The name of our album is Imagine.

This is an idea of a digipack cover. 
I really like the simplistic covers as it focuses more on the artist than anything else and small details stand out more when you have less images on screen. I think that im going to have 1 shade or 2 colours that work well with the pictures that we are going to take of Valentina.

No comments:

Post a Comment