Thursday 12 December 2013

Practice Digipaks

Here is the front cover of the practice digipak I made in class. I don't like the font as I don’t think that I really work with the genre and the album name doesn't look very good.
It could be improved as the image can be cut better and placed so that the spine doesn't cut the image the image also is very hard to cut out so I may try to avoid having a background and just used the whole of the original image. I could make the text larger and place it to cover more space and hide some of the letters behind the artist’s name. Having black clothes against a black background lacks contrast and as it is already nearly impossible to blend in I think I will not use black as a main colour.
The images are really awkward as well i feel like it takes up space better utilised with something else in the inside cover their doesnt need to be two pictures and one image has lighting while the others doesn't. I need to add alot off stuff to the digipak such as a spine, website, disclaimer/copyright.

No comments:

Post a Comment