Tuesday 7 January 2014

Final Ancillary Images


V1: I decided to go for a grey scale for the digipak this way I could keep the background and not cut the artist out of the original image, doing this allowed me to keep the shadows which I feel makes the image look more genuine. I used the same colour for the spine as the main text such as album title and tracks; I used the colour for the vine images on the background to keep consistency. I feel that I should have used a picture with the artist looking forward instead of looking down as I’m trying to introduce the artist in the album cover. The track titles could also be placed closer to the centre of the back of the digipak. The barcode could be better sized, as it looks stretched. The back of the digipak looks off, as it doesn’t have any gradient or shadows compared to the front.
V1: The positioning of the text and picture was way off, I think being left handed I tend to move everything to the left a lot more than i should, I got rid of the HMV and iTunes announcement as I felt that it wasn’t relevant. The Artist name and Album name was the same size so i decided to change that. I centred the text near the album cover and changed the font type for the text. The background ended up having a small line where it was white so I fixed that.
V2: I added the artists website and the record lables website. I swapped the position as im dumb and most people read from left to right to having most of the text on the right made no sense. I used a bold font that is easily readable, I lines up the text with the album cover as well. I also felt that I should add the vines that i had on the digipak as the ad was every empty and didn't seem related to the digipak.
V3: This is my final ad i changes the position of the the album cover to be more centred and remove most of the empty space that was in the middle. I also added logos from soundcloud itunes and a QR code.
 V1: This is my first attempt at the inside of the digipak and i forgot the hole in the middle of the CD becuase it was an early tuesday morning.
V2: I added the hole in the CD cover. ^_^
V3:Added whiteoutlines around the CD to make it look like a CD instead of a picture inside the cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment