Thursday 23 January 2014

Evaluation Question.4





Here I am demonstrating Feedback from our target audience. I showed them both my video and I got responses for that, and then showed one of them my ancillary work.

From both girls I got very good responses, they both enjoyed the music video and gave me positive feedback such as the visual aspects of the artist. Therefore I was pleased with the choices my group had made with that, so the outfits and makeup worked together in forming an artist that was going to attract our target audience.

I also asked about any improvements we could make and I got good critique on our location changes, and that we should try to not focus on only one area of London, but possibly widen our possibilities to make a more enjoyable video.




These two videos are from the cinema screening. This is some feedback we got and the reactions to seeing it on the screen.



No comments:

Post a Comment